February 15, 2020
What you will need:
- A large Glass jar - that will hold at least 12 cups of water plus a SCOBY
- A breathable cloth to put over the top of the jar
- A rubber band
- A starter
- 6 bags of tea (of your choice, you can use any. 2 green tea and 4 flavored is what I h...
December 26, 2019
- 1 head of cauliflower riced ( you can buy it riced or use a food processor)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 bell peppers
- Large can of Black beans
- Large can of chick peas
- taco seasoning to taste ( about 1/4-1/...
April 2, 2019
Minty Salad Rolls and Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
This recipe is very easy but a little bit time consuming because of prep.
Ingredients in S...
March 18, 2019
Lemon Charcoal Detox Water - is a great way to refresh the system after vacation or seasonally to just reset
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of filtered water ( preferably alkaline)
- 1/2 teaspoon of activated charcoal...
March 5, 2019
This is a great little breakfast to start your day! It's refreshing and filling.
- Your favorite yogurt or yogurt substitute ( I like coconut yogurt)
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- Teaspoon of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Handful of pecans
Put in a bowl and mix togeth...
March 2, 2019
This is a super easy snack or even if your like me last night - it was a super easy dinner.
- 1 large organic apple sliced
- 2 table spoons of organic natural peanut butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Couple slices of cheese of your choice
February 26, 2019
- Two pieces of favorite bread or bagel toasted
- Sliced or mashed avocado
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic glaze
Optional: - Vegan Butter
(Note: This photo is missing the balsamic - Someone used the last of my bottle and did not replace it :(. )
February 16, 2019
We use this recipe to make enough quinoa salad for 2 people to eat 2-3 times in a week.
3 Cups quinoa cooked
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 to 2 medium tomato chopped (depending on how much you like tomato)
1 to 2 medium red, yellow or orange bell peppers
July 26, 2017
Made about a cup and a half of potatoes
2 tea spoons olive oil
Sprinkle of salt
Sprinkle of black pepper
Dill Pickle Seasoning to taste - I used about a table spoon as i like them very flavored.
For the Dill Pickle seasoning - I bought it from The Silk Road - in Calg...
October 27, 2016
I have made these donuts twice in the last month and have loved them both times.
They are super easy and delicious with a side of some dairy free fruit ice cream from Fiasco Gelato.
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup pitted dates ( make sure they are still
1 cup of ca...
Older Posts >
Kill'er Kombucha - Different flavor options available
Cauliflower Black Bean Salsa Burrito Stuffing
Minty Salad rolls & Spicy Peanut Sauce
Lemon Charcoal Detox Water
PB and Apples
Bird's Nest Avocado Toast
Vegan Quinoa Salad
Dill Pickle Potatoes
Donuts bring all your friends to the yard
February 2020 (1)
December 2019 (1)
April 2019 (1)
March 2019 (3)
February 2019 (2)
July 2017 (1)
October 2016 (1)
July 2016 (1)
May 2016 (7)
April 2016 (2)
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!