Total Body Vibration.
Total ( Whole) Body Vibration: is considered a passive exercise.
You use the machine by standing, sitting or laying on the vibrating platform. As the machine vibrates it causes your muscles to contract and relax dozens of times per minute. This is an activation of your stress reflex - an extremely rapid muscle contraction.
You can do it for as little as 10 minutes a day.
It is also a great addition for those who have health restrictions that keep that from doing regular exercise to keep muscle tone and conditioning. The machine can be used regardless of your current fitness level. It has been reported to have the same effect as a one hour workout.
Session Cost $20 for 20 minutes
Benefits of Total Body Vibration Include:
- Increased circulation
- Muscle strength and flexibility
- Faster muscle recovery
- Core conditioning and stability
- Better range of motion
- Can help with aches and pains
- Increased bone mineral density
- Improved lymphatic flow
- Reduce cellulite and stimulate collagen production
- Reduce cortisol ( the stress hormone) production
- Enhance metabolism
- Elevate Human Growth Hormone levels
- Improve mood and sleep